I’ve had another “a whole closet full of clothes but nothing to wear” day today. I’ve tried more than 10 things on this morning but I didn’t like a thing. That why I decited to wear some simple shorts.

+ Comment
  1. Susanne says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 15:00

I Love Jeans <3

I love White blouses too ^^
    (Hate ironing them though Lol)

Enjoyed the wonderful weather today too???

In Zeeland was het fantastisch :D
    Liefs!

2. Michelle Elaine says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 15:24

Story of my life! But at least you don't throw mini temper tantrums like myself and your outfit looks like it was well thought out. Mine looks disastrous.

KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

3. leblogdemok says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 15:41

OMG I Love this Look !! your style is great and your blog amazing ! i put you on my fav' blogs list !
    maybe we can follow each other ?
    xoxo

4. Nita-Karoliina says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 17:11

This outfit is my fave so far from you :)

I would love to you comment my fave shoes, check my blog out :)

5. doublysweet says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 17:15

well even if you did try on a million things before settling, this look is elegant and effortless . . . i love it

6. Ariana says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 18:35

simple is not less genius,is it?I really like the combination of blue and white,so great work;)

thehollygolightly.blogspot.com

7. LaFence says:
    May 20th, 2010 at 19:42

Ah, I hate those days where I can't find a thing to wear (been having a few of those this week. Sucks), but you look great in this outfit! I really love your blouse.

8. leflassh. says:
    May 21st, 2010 at 03:22

i've been having quite a few of those morning myself!
    but you look amazing doll, love your hair like that.
    xx

9. Roos says:
    May 21st, 2010 at 04:43

Heel erg mooi! :)
    Misschien een rare vraag, maar hoeveel denier is jouw panty? Het is namelijk een perfecte panty voor dit weer!

10. Sense Your Style says:
    May 21st, 2010 at 08:02

I always get that feeling of not able to find anything to wear >O<
    I lovee your outfits… <3

11. Debbie says:
    May 21st, 2010 at 08:05

Dank je! Jij ook mooi zeg! Ik begin zulke schoentjes steeds meer te waarderen, maar bij mij staat het op de een of andere manier toch altijd een beetje oma-achtig :p En zo lang dat nog zo is, begin ik er maar niet aan :p Zal ook wel tussen mijn oren zitten hoor..

x

12. Mumbles says:
    May 21st, 2010 at 18:44

this is a really nice outfit, although you said you were "uninspired" then
    perfect blouse and shorts
    and I love chloé too, the collections are always so simple, perfect and femenine
    hope you have a nice weekend

marley mumbles

13. Sanne says:
    May 24th, 2010 at 16:40

Waar hangt die blouse in Zara Amsterdam? Want ik zoek hem al 2 weken daar maar kan hem steeds niet vinden.. en is hij van de zara women of zara basic collectie? haha sorry hoor maar wil hem echt zo graag hebben!