Today was one of those days that I wasn’t in the mood to dress up and wear high heels, so I kept it simple and chose some comfortable jeans and all stars.
Vintage levi’s denim jacket, h&m blouse, vintage belt, zara jeans, all stars.

+ Comment
  1. Style_Pursuit says:
    June 20th, 2010 at 21:03

Hey! We all get this sort of days, but that's what Converse were made for!
    Looking great! :o)

xoxo

2. Dylana Suarez says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 05:02

I adore this look! You pull the denim with denim tomboy look perfectly, but still look feminine and sweet! Love it!

colormenana.blogspot.com

3. Joy says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 08:03

Mooie denim&denim outfit meid!
    Haha en vaak vind ik je outfit juist leuker wanneer je je comfi allstars aan hebt!

4. Lies says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 10:07

Je ziet er echt leuk uit in denim op denim! Ik heb die Converse ook maar bij mij zien mn voeten er gigantisch uit!

5. Princess Liberty says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 12:54

I think I have the same jacket but it is too big for me :(
    You look beautiful, this outfit reminds me the fashion show of Chloe !

6. Victoria D. says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 13:45

oh my god, so perfect! you look like a greaser or one of the kids from stand by me. i love this.

7. alison says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 14:53

I definitely have those days. You still look great, love the jeans paired with the denim jacket and the white sneakers are perfect.

8. japke says:
    June 21st, 2010 at 17:37

heel mooi gecombineerd, zonder al je vrouwelijke vormen te verliezen! en ik ben verliefd op je spijkerjasje!

9. v [ hobovogue ] says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 05:56

YES thank you i'm not the only one who refuses to wear heels sometimes :) love the denim, it's so casual chic when paired with that white blouse. great photos as usual!

<33 [v] hobovogue

10. Mumbles says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 21:37

I always visit your blog although I hardly ever leave a comment
    you're gorgeus, you, your style, your clothes and everything
    you have and amazing style, I though about you today reading about the classy, elegant and sophisticated style, you're awesome and your blog too, never forget that
    a bit source of inspiration

Marley