Two photos of my room. I’ve been asked so many times to do a closet tour, but since i’m still sorting my clothes i’ve dicided to wait and show you some of my favourites of the moment!

+ Comment
  1. ROBINE says:
    June 12th, 2010 at 14:17

Nice, wat een mooie foto's ook vooral die tweede! Hangt zo mooi..
    Ik wacht nog steeds op mijn walk in closet haha!

2. Susanne says:
    June 12th, 2010 at 14:45

Mooi!!!

I so love this! My closet does not even look near as tidy as yours! Where do you keep the rest?!!

It's hung on color! ^^ I do that too :)

The pullovers fabrics are so fragile looking. Lovely

Goodluck finishing your project ^^

3. Rebecca says:
    June 12th, 2010 at 14:55

i love the colours in your wardrobe. i wish mine was as organised!

paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.com

4. Fashionable and me♥ says:
    June 12th, 2010 at 15:09

Wauw, prachtig zo al die kleding op kleur. Nu heb ik echt spijt dat ik twee jaar geleden een legkast heb gekocht inplaats van een hangkast.

5. Meggstatus says:
    June 13th, 2010 at 03:41

This exactly how I would imagine your room looking like. Minimal and clean. I wish my closet looked this lovely, mine is an absolute disaster.

6. Everyone loves fashion says:
    June 13th, 2010 at 15:25

just look at the second pic! oh my… im so confused and speechless and without breath when i saw this stuff!

7. Michelle Elaine says:
    June 13th, 2010 at 17:48

Gorgeous dvrling! Simply gorgeous! I love the hues in your wardrobe against the dark brown hangers :)

KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

8. ♥ Miggy ♥ says:
    June 17th, 2010 at 09:50

You are a girl after my own heart! I'm throwing out all of my wire hangers and investing in wooden ones.

Ikea here I come!!

x

9. caylee says:
    June 17th, 2010 at 21:38

you seriously have an amazing colset. mine is sorted by color too! i love this lighter-colored portion of yours. and your hangers are just so gorgeous.

10. Blindcopy says:
    July 13th, 2010 at 19:41

ah, you also sort your clothes according to colours like me. one of my friends recently said it wouldn't make any sense – but i forgot why because i simply love the rainbow formation in my closet :)