I did a lot of shopping today with the boyfriend, and these are the results. Since I have to travel by train to Amsterdam once a week for my studie, I thought it would be usefull to have something to do for the long trip. So I’ve bought an Ipad today, and i’m already addicted to it! I’ve also bought this sweater from h&m, that I’ve seen on the streets before and loved it so much! I never would have thought that it would be from H&M!

+ Comment
  1. vera.c says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 19:13

so you're moving out of your parents house, going to college? what major?

i have family over at Helmond near Eindhoven, i've been thinking about visiting sometime in the near future, and of course spending a couple of days at Amsterdam, maybe then you'll be able to show me a bit of it.

pretty sweater.

2. Tselmuun says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 19:13

ya that sweater is nice…hope h&m will still have it there when i go to get it lol ima SWEATER girl :)

nice good decisions :)

good luck!

3. kelsea says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 20:22

i saw some patterned harem pants by h&m in elle the other day, which they featured right alongside designer pairs!

you must be excited about going to amsterdam ;)

4. Sjaar says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 20:46

Ik weet nooit goed wat ik van de ipad moet denken! Hij is zo groot? Hij ziet er wel prachtig uit. Die trui is ook erg leuk.

5. Mei-li says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 21:38

aaaaaaaaaaa you buy this lovely lovely marvelous sweat in H&M i really love this pattern !!
    and Dansk mag, i bought it too it's so goood ( i made a post on my blog see it)
    especially the shoot with the asian girl when they us Nike socks and long long coat !!

6. Helena from BrooklynBlonde says:
    September 28th, 2010 at 01:04

Congrats on the Ipad! What an amazing purchase! And I love that sweater. I saw those pants in stores but never that sweater!

7. Joy says:
    September 28th, 2010 at 04:00

Wow die trui is echt prachtig! Ik dacht dat ie echt gewoon vintage zou zijn. Van welke afdeling van H&M issie? Trend?
    Verder super aankoop die Ipas zeg! Loe it!

8. Marina says:
    September 28th, 2010 at 15:12

Hello, I'm from Spain and I follow your blog for some time and I love it.
    I haven't iPad, but I have iPhone 4 and style.com app and I'm addicted too.
    Regards.

9. Debbie says:
    September 29th, 2010 at 08:02

Niiice! ik wil ook zooo graag een ipad! Maar eerst een camera.. dat heeft prioriteit, haha.

Ik vind die trui trouwens ook superleuk, alleen jammer dat ie zo kort is, dat staat me echt niet. Ben benieuwd naar outfits!

x

10. caylee says:
    September 29th, 2010 at 21:59

that sweater is so cool; i almost bought it, but i wanted the black/gray color and couldn't fine it. and an iPad? SO jealous! i can imagine how awesome the style.com app is on it.