Vogue girl korea’s june issue! Vogue girl korea’s june issue
I’m feautured in Vogue girl korea’s june issue!

+ Comment
  1. Sarah says:
    September 8th, 2010 at 16:01

Waaauw, super!! Gefeliciteerd. Niet eens zomaar een tijdschrift, de VOGUE nog wel! En even een HEEL domme vraag, maar is dat minyeyevtseva gewoon een woord in 't Koreaans of is dat je achternaam? Zoja, wat is je afkomst?

2. Lea's Suitcase says:
    September 8th, 2010 at 16:29

I need to come back to Holland. Where you can iceskate on the canals, eat french fries with mayonaise, ride bikes, tulips, visit Gouda and Edam… i love it all!

3. Fashiable says:
    September 8th, 2010 at 16:39

Super leuk zeg!!! Heb je ook echt vediend. Ik wist niet eens dat er een Vogue Girl bestond, echt leuk! Vind je het een leuk blad?

4. Michelle Elaine says:
    September 8th, 2010 at 19:20

:( i can only see the first image, but congrats dvrling! super exciting!!

5. Silkybow says:
    September 9th, 2010 at 08:48

Lucky you! :)
    I love Vogue Girl Korea, the fashion is really nice in there. You should grab a copy if you haven't already :D

6. Debbie says:
    September 9th, 2010 at 13:33

Ahh dat is supertof zeg! 'Amsterdam' ook he? :p Daar woon je toch helemaal niet? Maar echt heeel gaaf, congrats!

7. Natalie says:
    September 10th, 2010 at 06:11

wow! that is amazing! i wish i could read the story! u should scan it! :)

8. High Fashion Whore says:
    September 19th, 2010 at 15:53

Oh my life I have just realized who you are…

When I first started blogging, I saw this picture of a girl featured on someone elses blog wearing the most gorgeous tapered trousers and wool top. I even saved the picture for future reference, and based an outfit of mine frm that. I was always so disapointed because I figured that that girl must have a blog and I'd love to come across it, but I never could.

I didn't even recognize you from your pictures, only from the background of the picture in this magazine. I'm so glad I came across you at last. You were one of the people who really encouraged me to pursue fashion. gained so much inspiration from your photograph.

9. Trop Rouge says:
    September 19th, 2010 at 21:05

That so awesome! You know I feel like a lot of bloggers are in more and more high fashion magazines! I'm in Vogue Nippon October.

10. Taylor says:
    November 6th, 2010 at 14:43

I love your blog, I always have to go out to zara and h&m hunting for some of the clothes that you wear :)

Would you happen to know who is the Paris blogger featured on the next page beside you?

11. Anonymous says:
    December 24th, 2010 at 10:44

[url=http://www.julianafurs.com]www.JulianaFurs.com[/url] are hot. FromMink Coats to Fox Coats. Fur remodeling is big. Old coats are recycled into bangin styles. The usual age of a garment that getsrestyled into new fashion is 5 years.