03081
Zara coat, sweater and leather bag, Alexander Wang boots.

+ Comment
  1. Absolutely Mrs. K says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 13:21

It is very tricky to wear pink in combination with red, it can easily go wrong, but not with you girl. You are the girl who can turn the most simple outfit into something extremely exuberating. These pieces look all so simple, but when you combine them: BAM a stylish girl is standing in front of you. I love th coat, the straight cut looks amazing. As I said before, the Wangs look phenomenal, a simple boot???? I don’t think so.

2. shop the fabric says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 13:22

WOW, bij elke outfit verras je me weer! Dat rood is zo goed gecombineerd met rose, en je Alexander Wang zijn stunning! WAUWIE!

3. thefashionguitar.com says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 14:23

The red and pink look amazing together!! And those Wang boots…. Awesome!

♥ thefashionguitar

4. Eda ♥ says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 14:25

Absoloutly in love with the styling flower, that coat and bag with the burst of pink underneath ♥

Eda ♥

5. Anonymous says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 15:22

Wauw! Echt heel mooi. Vooral je jas en je boots. Waar heb je ze gekocht in Nederland? Kan ze nergens meer vinden.

6. Dylana Suarez says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 16:42

Gorgeous! Love the color blocking!

I need a pink top like that top!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

7. Vee says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 17:46

ive been wanting those boots forever but by the time they went on sale my size were out :( lovely outfit!

8. Enamodeuse says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 19:44

Love your coat and mix between red and pink, it´s so cool!

enamodeuse.blogspot.com

9. Paulien says:
    March 8th, 2011 at 20:28

Dit is echt een hele mooie outfit! Mooi kleurencombinatie. Je Alexander Wang boots zijn trouwens echt een droom!

10. goodbadnfab says:
    March 10th, 2011 at 06:48

Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night…I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

11. xs says:
    March 13th, 2011 at 06:55

oh the sharpness of the zara coat makes me think of jil sander! and I love the heel detail on the wang boots, it's like you're going to fly off into the sky.

Thoughts?