COS top, Zara jeans, Zara heels, h&m arm cuffs.

+ Comment
  1. Jenny Cindy says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 12:33

I just love absolutely everything that you post. Once again a perfectly chic and sleek outfit – love it!

2. COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 12:43

O, wat zijn ze gaaf chick! Nog veel mooier dan zo op de ZARA site!

3. Kathrina says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 13:33

Ordered the same shoes a couple of days ago- this is exactly the same way i had in mind to wear them- just a simple jean and a white tee! Perfect!

4. Miss P says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 19:35

Ze zijn heel mooi!Ik heb al een paar dagen en oogje op ze:)Ze lopen dus niet fijn?Vallen ze klein uit dan?

Groetjes Petra

5. Maria Elba says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 05:10

you take the most beautiful photos. I really like how you turned a simple tank into a more interesting top by tucking it in certain places!

6. Trend Steps says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 10:49

Wooow! I really like this look. The shoes are perfect You are absolutely gorgeous, and your blog is amazing :D
    And btw; are you a model? Because your face is absolutely beautiful. You really have a model's features!

7. The Fashion Writress says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 12:58

Super! Ik had ze ook bijna gekocht maar leken me toch te vervelend lopen. Misschien helpt het als je van die gel kussentjes erin doet?

x

8. The Fashion Cloud says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 21:03

ahhh the famous shoes :)
    i love it you look soooo happy in them and in these pictures :)

xx

TFC

9. Aimée says:
    July 31st, 2011 at 15:39

those jeans look amazing on you. And the shoes…when I saw the in the online Zara store I thought they were the kind that I will be seeing soon on your blog…I wasn't wrong! The pics are getting better and better though I miss your beautiful backyard!

10. Fashion says:
    August 2nd, 2011 at 12:03

Very nice and original! Not sure they are available in Zara France…I did not have time to go shopping for a long time! Love the way you wear them with denim and white tank ;-) Kisses from Paris