12022 Zara scarf, American Apparel shirt, vintage belt, Maison Scotch jeans.
Zara scarf, American Apparel shirt, vintage belt, Maison Scotch jeans.

I’ve spend the whole afternoon at the hairdresser yesterday, my hair is about 5
inches shorter which I don’t really like but you have to cut it every now and then to keep it healthy, right?

+ Comment
  1. CHOUCHOU-ROBINE says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 09:36

Wow, wat een verandering Annemiek! Staat je er goed moet ik zeggen… Maakt je zachter op een een of andere manier. Kan ook niet anders met zo'n mooi hoofd als die van jou :)

x

2. Fen says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 09:46

your hair looks absolutely stunning! you really suit the colour :) love this scarf– I work for Zara and have been eyeing it up myself! x

3. Debbie says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 09:55

Holymoly!! Serieus, als je me vantevoren had gevraagd of je blond zou moeten doen.. had ik misschien wel nee gezegd, maar het staat je echt heeeel tof!! Het ziet er ook heel mooi en gezond uit, love it!

x

4. Este says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 12:22

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
    new hair color!!! You can totally pull it off!!! And with that scarf so beuatiful!

5. TeuntjeVDW says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 14:43

Wow, what a difference! Looks good!And blondes have more fun, you know ;)
    xx.

lescheveuxblondes.blogspot.com

6. Anonymous says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 14:49

I like the way you only speak about 'cutting' your hair…are you happy yourself of the colour result ?????

7. Anonymous says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 16:27

Love it! It's nice to change it up once in a while. You're looking a little tinier then usual though. Stay healthy girl. :)

8. Noa says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 16:43

Great photos and beautiful hair. I really like both colours on you, brown and blonde. And your looks are allways so awesome!

9. Catita says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 18:54

great hair color! still think your natural hair color is the best as it suits your perfectly but for a change this is not bad, maybe just dye your eyebrows too? great scarf!

10. Anna says:
    December 2nd, 2011 at 19:53

I love these photos and I think your hair looks gorgeous! You reminded me I should probably get mine cut..

11. Lotte says:
    December 3rd, 2011 at 11:22

Ik zei het al op twitter; je ziet er prachtig uit met beide haarkleuren. Met je mooie, klassieke hoofd. Heb je op mijn blog in een blogroll gezet met al m'n favoriete Nederlandse blogs, by the way!
    X, Charlotte – http://www.twopeas-inapod.com

12. Raquel, Black Sheep says:
    December 4th, 2011 at 23:33

I love your scarf! Also the haircut is cute and you look nice as a blonde, but looked much prettier as a brunette.

13. Patricia Ann says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 04:58

Not to deter from the fact that you look great blonde, but seeing you this way only makes me think that you actually would look quite amazing as a red head. :)

14. Jessica says:
    December 11th, 2011 at 08:24

Your hair looks amazing! i feel the same about the haircut… i didn’t cut mine for half a year… and then they cut off 4 inches and I miss the length but it feels and looks much healthier!

15. December 11th, 2011 at 11:02

An interesting communicating is worth observe. I expect that you should pen writer on this issue, it mightiness not be a taboo human but mostly people are not sufficiency to verbalise on specified topics. To the next. Cheers like your 12022011.

16. December 11th, 2011 at 21:51

An gripping word is worth observe. I believe that you should pen much on this message, it strength not be a preconception content but generally group are not sufficiency to speak on specified topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your 12022011.

Thoughts?