2012 has almost come to an end, it has been a year with a lot of ups and downs for me regarding some personal issues, but I’m happy that Moded’amour is still a part of my life at the moment. I’m can’t wait for 2013 to start, a new year with new opportunities and experiences.
Thank you for reading my blog, and I want to wish you all an incredible New Years and a wonderful 2013!

A summary of some of my outfits through the year, these outfits are from the last couple of months. It was a conscious choice to not post photos from the beginning of the year, because it was a chapter of my life which I’m not proud of and I don’t like to be reminded of right now!

+ Comment
  1. Rena says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 09:22

I just wanted to tell you my beautiful girl: you are such a star!! No matter what this year brought upon you, easy or tough, sad or happy, well, you made it through(!), and girl, you made it through with fireworks and sparkles!!!!
    You look better than ever, your outfits are more and more high fashion- yet effortless- by the day, and as you know, from now on the sky is the limit!!!
    You look healthy and happier, and your beautiful smile is just like sunshine!
    I am a 33 year old girl living in the UK, and I have to tell you, your blog was the first fashion blog I ever came across when I purchased my first iPhone, and after all these years, you are still my number one!
    Have a happy new year Annemiek!

2. Nivi says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 11:07

I wish you a Happy New Year. Whatever makes you feel down, do not let it hold you back.
    And this new year is a good start. Life is short, we need to enjoy ours to the fullest as possible.
    You’re my favorite fashion blogger. You are beautiful and has such a great taste in fashion & beauty.

Be happy and stay strong.
    Best of luck!

3. Nivi says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 11:18

I wish you a Happy New Year. This 2013 is a good start for everything.
    Whatever makes you feel down, do not let it hold you back and try not to dwell on it.
    Since life is short, we must enjoy ours to the fullest possible.

You’re my favorite fashion blogger; beautiful and have such a great taste.

Just be happy and stay strong
    Wish you the best of luck.

4. tabsy says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 13:14

I really dig your style , lady! You wear it well and on top of that, you make it look effortless… i’d like to see you wear a few more pieces of jewellery now and again… but I’m a jewellery blogger (http://www.jakandjewel.wordpress.com) so I would say that – ha … keep up the good looks … T x

5. Eline says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 15:57

Ik volg je blog al een paar jaar en ik laat eigenlijk nooit een berichtje achter, maar ik wil even zeggen dat ik het fijn vind om te zien dat je er weer beter uit ziet.

Je hebt stijl en klasse!
    Groetjes vanuit het zuiden des lands,
    Eline

6. Julie says:
    January 2nd, 2013 at 10:51

Zo knap van je dat je het afgelopen jaar zo veel hebt doorgemaakt, maar er zo goed weer uit bent gekomen! Je ziet er fantastisch uit! En sterk van je dat je foto’s laat zien van de afgelopen maanden, want die representeren je veel beter. Je lach is prachtig en fijn om te zien. Gelukkig nieuwjaar! Een nieuw begin! Ik hoop dat je blijft bloggen en ons blijft inspireren met je fantastische en verrassende combinaties!
    Veel liefs, Julie

7. Martina says:
    January 10th, 2013 at 17:10

I too noticed that you were looking different. But now your eyes sparkle again and it’s great to see how you’ve developed yourself as a fashionblogger! Keep it upt! In good times and bad times. I wish you all the best for 2013!

8. Helen says:
    January 11th, 2013 at 10:54

I love your blog and your style very much – and also your cute dog ! Wish you peace and happiness for 2013

Thoughts?